External / Internal Cylindrical Grinding
We’ll grind your rollers:
- cylindrical, concave, convex
- in bearings or between centers
- with dimensional, form, and positional tolerances that meet the most demanding requirements
- metal, ceramic, rubber, paper
- Cylindrical grinding: dist. between centers Ø 830 x 6000 mm
- Pin grinding: Ø 1600 x 5000 mm
- Internal grinding: workpiece length 1500 mm, max. grinding depth 700 mm
- Accuracy: 2µ
- Flat surface grinding: 400 x 800 mm
Through a controlled B-axis, a taper with over 80% contact area can be achieved. Upon request, your precision parts will be measured and recorded with our state-of-the-art Zeiss measuring machine.
For the most demanding requirements, we can finish your rolls down to a surface roughness Rmax=<0,025 mirror shine.